Kiefer Genesis 2 + 1 Straight Haul Trailer 2017
The ultimate ride for the larger warmbloods! In stock unit is IN STOCK NOW!
Kiefer Straight load trailers feature a smooth aluminum exterior. The Kiefer no-leak roof design channels water away from the trailer interior using special aluminum extrusions.
Kiefer manufactured doors provide double sealing around the perimeter to lock out the elements.
Kiefer floors are I-beam cross-member reinforced, extruded plank design.
Models equipped with dressing rooms include camper door and screen door, saddle racks, bridle hooks, brush box, and spare tire carrier.
Side ramp entrance allows access to front box stall. Horse area can be converted from 2-horse straight load to box stall or open area. Rear ramp/side ramp loading are included in many packages.
Stalls are 40″ wide and 84″ long from center of breast bar to center of butt bar, with 48″ in front of Breast Bar to provide more room for large horses.
- All-aluminum construction
- Floor on I-beam crossmembers
- Air flow head & neck, double sided, insulated stall divider
- All wheel electric brakes
- Catwalks: full length of outside
- Dressing room: w/carpet, bridle hooks, and brush box
- Driver side escape door, drop down feed door
- Gooseneck length 7′ 6″
- Inside height 7′ 6″
- LED lighting–DOT approved
- Padded Butt & Breast Bars
- Premium Camper Door w/Screen 32″ x 72″ (PS)
- Rear Ramp w/Tail Curtains w/ 18″ x 24″ Windows w/Guard
- Rubber Floor Mats in Horse Area
- Side Ramp w/Tail Curtain w/18″ x
- 24″ Window w/Guard
- Tapered Nose w/Stainless Steel Front Sheet
- Torsion Axles: 2-5200 lb 8 Bolt
- Two Way Roof Vents: Total of (4)
- White Prepainted .050 Smooth Aluminum Exterior Skin
- Wiring Extrusion Cover
- 8 year warranty
- Genesis trailers feature a Smooth Aluminum Exterior and a No-Leak Roof design.
- Versatility: Side ramp entrance to front box stall: Rear can be converted from 2-Horse Straight Load to Box Stall or Open Area. Rear Ramp/Side Ramp loading.
- Spring assist side and rear ramp; reduces the strain of lifting ramp.
- Rear Stud Doors and Stall Divider can be removed to create a large Box Stall area.
- (1) key fits all locks on trailer shell.
- Upper and Lower turn signals at rear improve visibility to other drivers.
- Large 4′ Tack room with carpeted nose, camper door, 3 tiered saddle tree